Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Shootin' Stuff

I definitely won't be bringing the AK out to Pima Saturday; I've only got two magazines for it (it's .223) in which I have confidence and no retention sling... and I'm not gonna spend the dough to get them while I might still make a roadtrip back East this summer. Since the Cactus 3-Gun has been moved up to this Sunday, I'll probably do the Daewoo Saturday, then practice with the POFMaster Sunday. I could simplify things and shoot the ACTS-illegal gun both days, but I rather not mess with the sling (on the Bushy) and use up my Shoot Something Illegal Once card.

So my trash-talking with Jake will be subdued, since I can't bring a comparably sucky rifle to match his AK. Maybe the M-1 carbine... that might suck bad enough. No, wait, that's got a red-dot scope on it now....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004