Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Things Thunk at 5 am

It's the second week of May and I still haven't turned on the house a/c. (Not complaining! I usually don't make it out of April before turning it on.) What's up with that, Saint Albert?

Robert Plant and Allison Krauss sure sound good together.

How do they expect me to believe I can save money insuring through GEICO? Look at all the money they spend on separate ad campaigns:
Caveman
Gecko
So-and-so is not an actor, so we hired one...
Protection program
I'm sure I missed a couple....

Circa 1999 Russian infantry can't shoot worth shit. There sure are a lot of Chinese.

Is there any jingle more annoying than a Free Credit Report Dot Com commercial?

Besides the "Relax Max" chick who sings for Doubletree, I mean.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Fits said…

    Even more annoying once you realize that there isn't anything free about it.

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Yuri Orlov said…

    I hear you, though you have to admit you remembered what they were advertising.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004