Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, May 09, 2008

Tactical Mothers Day

No, we ain't shootin' but the Pima Pistol Club's 3rd Saturday Tactical Shooters (aka ACTS) are having their Pre-match Meeting at the Thunder Canyon Brewery 11 am this Sunday. If your filial duties permit, why not hang out with the movers, shakers, and whiners armchair RSOs valued critics of this fun rifle/pistol shooting format?

I can say with certainty that there's a 95% chance I'll be there. This is as close as I come to being social, and I'd really like to see what next week's match is going to look like besides the cryptic warning "Wear Comfortable Shoes."

You need not be a club member (I'm not) or league member (I am) to participate.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004