Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, March 10, 2008

BAG Day Too

I won't be participating financially in Buy-a-Gun Day this April 15th; my tax refund will pay off my credit card balance, but little else. Aaron's CC: Blog is still on hiatus, so I'll start a round-up in early April -- unless someone else does it first.

There's still that Economic Stimulus Payment coming in May! What better way to stimulate the economy?! I'm gonna plop some of that down to stimulate a Gilbert AZ gun-maker whose entire firearms inventory has been seized by the BATF*ckers with no charges filed. I hope Cavalry Arms has some receivers by then; if not, I'll buy my furniture there.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger NotClauswitz said…

    Good luck to Cav Arms and burninhell BATF*ckers - I've been impressed by their MkII integral lowers.
    My BAG is a Noveske lower slowly crawling through the 10-day wait...

     
  • At 4:17 AM, Blogger Larry said…

    I don't get that econ stimulus check. Enjoy my money, f*cker.

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004