Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Saving Daylight

While most of y'all out-of-staters out there lost an hour of sleep last night, I got an extra hour!

Don't know if the rumors of the Pima rifle match cancellation were true since I slept right through the start time. Credit the three hours of Benadryl-sleep I got yesterday evening and several glasses of yummy red wine last night for Glorious Sleep.

There are still two matches next week! Plus, I gotta take the Bushy out to the rifle range to re-discover the 200-yard zero. I really, really need to clean the Benelli; I'd never had a problem with it, but it's gettin' kinda funky in there. Have I cleaned either of the Glocks this year yet?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004