Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What's Playing in the Saloon?

At the moment:
Stream
- Dave Matthews Band
Just a Gigolo - David Lee Roth
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights - Freddy Fender
You Really Got Me - Van Halen
Last Cup of Sorrow - Faith No More
A Day in the Life - The Beatles
Lost in your Eyes - Debbie Gibson
Trip Like I Do - Chemical Brothers
Put Your Lights On - Everlast
Proud Mary - CCR

Yes, Debbie Gibson, dammit! I got some Barry Manilow and Disney musical soundtracks further down the list. Wanna make something of it?

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    That's fine. Just don't say anything when A*r S*pply turns up on my playlist.

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If anyone gives you any crap, sick Helen Reddy and "Angie Baby" on them.

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Followed by "I Am Woman" and "Ain't No Way To Treat a Lady."

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Then finish them off with Paul Anka's mega-classic "(You're) Having my Baby".

    Definitely the heavy shit there!

     
  • At 12:08 AM, Blogger the pistolero said…

    Believe it or not, I liked Van Halen's version of "You Really Got Me" better than the original. And "Eruption" made for a perfect guitar intro to it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004