Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

National Ammo Day Tomorrow!














Yeah, I shopped early. If one of the purposes of National Ammo Day is to empty the store shelves of ammo... if you really need ammo, you gotta act before Ammo Day succeeds. Next week, I'm heading up for the Cactus Combat Shotgun Match and there no. freaking. way. that I'm gonna shoot maximum power slugs, especially when the match calls for 40 of them!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I did my N.A.D. purchase today at the gun show.

    .223 = 1000 rds
    9mm = 1000 rds
    12 gauge tactical slugs = 100 rds

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger NotClauswitz said…

    I had to go early, Friday I got 100-rds of Black Hills Match (68-grain), Sat. I shot a 434.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004