Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

New Banner Notes

Daisy Cat: No, that's a old (2002) picture, taken after the Ambulatory Background Call for Ghost Rock*. I have, however, trimmed the beard some because it was getting caught behind the rifle butt.

Central pic is the High Chaparral set (western TV series) at Old Tucson Studios featured in the movie.

Right pic is sort of a blooper, showing the Nomex glove hanging out of my back pocket, when it should be on my off hand protecting me from a hot black rifle (Bushmaster "Shorty" XM17E2 with Trijicon Reflex II optic).

* Quote from IMDB review: " When I saw this movie I gave it two thumbs up... and then proceeded to use those thumbs to gouge out my eyes to end the visceral torment this movie had inflicted on me. As much as I wanted to like this movie it didn't make sense, contradicted itself multiple times and stole countless scenes from other movies."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004