Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Arredondo Commercial

The mag-well attachment on my HBAR is made by Arredondo Accessories. In combination with the magazine yoke, I can make a blind mag change in a split second without fumbling for the opening. (When I first got the well, I was in Hex Wrench Hell, but the company quickly sent me a gratis hex wrench to fit...turned out my own of that size was too worn.) Last weekend was the first time I'd used the combo in a match. I never needed to use it, but with all the playgunning I did with it last week, I'm sure my mag change would have been slick.

Why am I talking up this company so much? These accessories came to me as prize-gifties from the annual Superstition 3-Gun matches over the years. Arredondo has been a generous sponsor of the match since I can remember (I think I've attended half the matches they've held), so show them some love back and check out their little goodies. I've invested in a few of their Glock basepad/spring kits and swear by them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004