Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Spank That Donkey!


This Week's Carnival of Cordite is up at the abovenamed Blog. The BlogHost (jokingly) accused me of not inviting anybody to our Carbine Challenge--well, maybe I didn't come out and say it, but I'd be thrilled anytime a reader decides to come out and either join in or watch the IPSC/3-Gun Fun in the Sun wherever I go. I don't make my shooting schedule a secret:
1st Sunday: Practical Pistol Range at Ben Avery (USPSA Match with carbine and riotgun side-matches)
4th Sunday: Same place (Practice 3-Gun Match), usually designed by Yours Truly.
5th Sunday: Pima Tactical at the Pima Pistol Club (3-Gun Match for cash and/or prizes)
My schedule for May is pretty tight ($road trip$!), but I'd be willing to try other venues (hopefully on an off weekend) after that. I still haven't tried Cowboy Action Shooting or the nearby Tucson Rifle Club's 3-Gun President's Matches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004