Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Good Thing I Didn't Want to Buy Anything


...Or get pulled over by a cop.

I cashed a check at the Credit Union before heading out to the Gun Show, and got a little surprise. So, I've been driving for over three months on an expired license...thanks to the morons at the DM-AFB AZDOT office. I didn't even notice this when it was issued; I was so irked and finally relieved that the morons would accept my retired military ID to prove my DOB (he initially insisted on my birth certificate) because the previous morons had printed the wrong birthdate on my previous license. I almost didn't get to vote because of that (I pointed out the mistake when I received the license, but low-brow pencilpusher refused to make me a new one). Now I need to go in on Tuesday and replace my TWO_DAY license.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger prairie biker said…

    Ha! You must have told them you're a blogger.

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bah. That's nothing. When I moved to NH, they printed my new NH license with my old MA address...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004