Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Four and a Half Hours!

Whoohoo! Even though I succombed to the Nap Monster yesterday afternoon, I was able to eke out 4.5 hours of sleep last night--not straight through, but it's a start. I seem to be gaining one hour a sober night, so in a couple of weeks, I ought to just sleep straight through the rest of October! I hope not, but six to eight uninterupted hours would be nice.

I've been playing a lot of Steel Panthers: World at War during the mildly amusing division series play-off baseball games. Learned I might as well buy all enemy equipment and set the game for 99 turns; I picked a delay mission for some Yugoslav partisans against the Germans, but the game timed out before the Germans ever showed up! Sure enough, the computer bought an all-infantry force and couldn't even walk to the near objectives I'd left undefended! The Allied armies I've opposed don't have this buying problem.

Frank, where ever you are: Finnish ski squads still kick ass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004