Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky: Scroll down for new stuff.

Original caption:
U.S. President Barack Obama (R) attends a campaign rally for candidate for U.S. Senate Attorney General Martha Coakley at Northeastern University in Boston January 17, 2010. REUTERS/Jim Young
Got a better caption or photoshop for this Reuters pic? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL. You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your authentic Kurt Schilling Yankees jersey.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!
Judging begins Monday p.m.

WINNER!

Wyatt Earp of SYLG wins with:
Obama in his best Marcellus Wallace voice: "In the fifth, your ass goes down. Say it."

Other Contests
Support your Local Gunfighter
Family Security Matters

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Diller said…

    Frankley, Martha....I'm all out of good MOJO!

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    What can Brown do for you?

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger shooter said…

    Turn around, Martha, and watch me disappear this muthaf***er!

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Wyatt Earp said…

    Obama in his best Marcellus Wallace voice: "In the fifth, your ass goes down. Say it."

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Gordon R. Durand said…

    Against! I said "come to Massachusettes and campaign against me."

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    You really should put some 44D's in there, Teddy had twice the cleavage you got.

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger Cargosquid said…

    Hey baby,

    Since you don't have a position in Massachusetts anymore, I've got an opening for an intern....

    Billy suggested it.

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Wyatt Earp said…

    Thanks, Cowboy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004