Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Looks like I Gotta Drink the Kool-Ade

One of the required materials for my Digital Video Editing class is Apple's Final Cut Pro 6, so I guess that laptop I've been shopping for will have to be a Mac. At least the program's not as insanely expensive as Adobe Premiere... the "industry standard" the college DAR Department follows is Mac and Adobe.

Stay tuned next year for free samples of my classwork. Also taking Cinematography and Beginning Video Production. Maybe they'll let me intern with Michael Bane some day!

Update: Final Cut Pro was a lot more expensive than Premiere, but worth every penny.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Coulda told ya.

    If you aren't going the full bore top-end UNIX video workstation route, you get a mac for video/multi-media/art stuff.

    All the latest art stuff comes out on the Mac first.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004