Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Like MySpace with a Ashtray

Joined Facebook tonight and immediately caught up with several old friends from the USAF and even one from high school. I'll probably miss my 30th high school reunion next year with my academic schedule being what it should be. Oh well, there's only a handful of people I really look forward to seeing at those, like Paul M. who sat next to me in English class, was my roommate at language school, and still didn't rat me out when he was on the faculty at USAF Survival School and I was going through the Advanced Beatings Course. Maybe he just didn't have anything interesting to contribute.

I won't link to my account here because I prefer a separation, however thin, between the Blog Me and the Real Me. Honest, the Blog Me is much more interesting, so content yourself with that.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004