Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, December 12, 2008

The New Camera's Here!

My crappy phone-camera gets one last blog duty before it's relegated to Last Resort again. The new Canon Powershot A590 is smaller, uses only two AA batteries instead of the A80's four, takes bigger pictures and movies, and can zoom while videoing.



One feature I'll miss is the flip-around monitor which lets you shoot over the top of tall people or take self-portraits without using a mirror.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger El Capitan said…

    Looks like a nice camera. I'm still using the Canon A85, which I got mainly because I was concerned about the sturdiness & longevity of the A90's fliparound viewscreen...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004