Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Coed Nekkid Blogging

It's that time of the year when the a/c is chugging away and you just can't get comfortable in front of the computer. Matthew of Lone Tree on the Prairie tipped me off that today is Blog Nekkid Day, thanks to blogger Miriam. When he asked me to join up and propagate the idea, I was amused, since I've been blogging clothing-optional all week! Since I had no need to go anywhere this week except the mailbox, I kept a pair of shorts and a T-shirt on hand for that (and for interacting with the ferrets...you don't want anything dangling to distract them); otherwise, I just put a towel on top of my Korean floor pillow and blogged away. My computer is on a low coffee table in the living room a short distance in front of the TV.

Anyway, Matthew thought we should link to a webcam. Here's his.

I've decided to link to one still and three webcams to maximize your nekkid blogging experience:

Still
Cam1
Cam2
Cam3

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004