Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

La Guerre De Jerque Boeuf



This intrepid blogger has discovered that the Jerky Nazi has scrapped his Golden Rules for Care Packages and announced the Canonical Rules for Care Packages. I only got a glance at the top of the list:

1. Canned snails
2. Rabbit in mustard sauce
3. Jerry Lewis DVDs (All areas)
4. Pate de fois gras
5. Euros
6. iPods preloaded with Claudine Longet's Greatest Hits
7. Vaccuum-packed crepes
8. Fisher-Price Viewmasters with Deluxe Paris
9. Gaston Lagaffe comic books
10. More Euros

I was shocked.

Disclosure:
This graphic was recycled from our Spirit of America drive last year. I'm sure Jean-Paul would be proud to get the same treatment as James Lilecques.

Mudville Gazette Open Link Thingee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004