Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Communities at TTLB

If you haven't noticed already, The Truth Laid Bear, Grand Organizer of the Blogging Ecosystem, has added communities of blogs, including GunBloggers (thanks to Say Uncle), of which I'm proud to be a member. I've noticed some blogs that I haven't added to the pro-RKBA Blog post, which I'll continue to maintain; it will give me something to do in my copious spare time.

I don't know if membership to Blackfive's list of MilBlogs is prerequisite to being a MilBlogger...I'll have to ask Mrs. Greyhawk, the Milblog community coordinator. I guess over 22 years of service and my body of posts doesn't meet Matt's high standards. Maybe he just doesn't like ferrets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004