Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

MilBlogger Down!

But Not Out!

Chuck of From my Position...On the Way! has been injured by an IED. His wife Carren states:

Just so everyone knows, Chuck did not lose his humor in all of this mess... I was told the first thing he asked when he was pulled from the canal (the blast blew him into a canal) was: "Be honest with me, guys. Do I still have my face and my 'package'?" That is sooooo Chuck. Always worried about his "manliness."

That's all I have for now. Please keep him and all of our deployed men and women in your prayers. I never thought my husband was immune to injury, but this was definitely a shock to the whole family.


Go there to read the rest and leave a comment of support for this great American and his family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004