Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Don't Microwave Metamucil

Sounds common sense to me. I've been trying to stay on a thrice-per-day Metamucil regimen since my doc took me off my cholestorol meds (pending my next blood test). After mixing and downing a quick dose in my coffee cup, I microwaved some water in it for tea, knowing there was a small lump of undissolved orange stuff at the bottom (good for flavor, I thought). Well, that lump turned into a slick so slimy I couldn't fish the stringless teabag out with my fingers. It did add some orange flavor to the tea, but ooh, surface slime!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Gunner said…

    I am drinking a glass a day and sometimes two. The stuff becomes like liquid jello in the bottom if you stop stirring it for a second. I gag it down and then rince with water.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004