Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Nine Buddhas' Crosswinds

"Crosswinds," a drama short (5 mins) directed by Chris Raboin (the Big Buddha himself) won trophies for Best Cinematography and Best Acting Ensemble at the Almost Famous Film Festival 24-Hour Challenge last night.

They don't give out trophies for Best Audio, because no one outside of Hollywood ever notices audio unless it's bad.  As an audio guy, I'm okay with that, because Chris invited me back to work on his next short next week.

I shared the movie with my FaceBook friends last night, and many of them didn't "get" the movie.  There's a lot of subtext involved, so it might not be your cup of tea either.  WARNING!  DIALOGUE NOT SAFE FOR WORK! CONTAINS VIOLENT SCENES!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004