Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Lisa the Biker Chick

My bestie Lisa the Biker Chick has endured some tough times since her motorcycle accident a few years ago.  Her injuries and the medications to treat them led to weight gain, a dependency on the narcotics to cope with the pain, and a bout of pneumonia, Now, after several surgeries and a determination to free herself from prescription painkillers, Lisa has bounced back.

I was surprised when she agreed to a photo shoot for my DigiPhoto class assignment... even more surprised when I saw she was back down to her Hot Biker Chick Figure.

I'm sure her Boyfriend is even happier for her.


Her girlfriend Sascha, too.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is she the "biker chick Lisa" who set up a fake Caringbridge site a few years ago?

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Not as far as I know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004