Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Time to Take a Break

It seems that every time I don't design a match for the Cactus Combat Match League, the Multi-Gun Match becomes an Additional Gun Match.  I've come to the realization that the League likes it that way, so I'm not going to bother designing any more.  The Phoenix Rod & Gun Club at South Mountain puts on a good 3-Gun Match the same Sunday, so I won't miss out on 3-Gun fun in the sun.  We'll still shoot at Cactus once in a while, but I see Rio Salado and South Mountain becoming more prominent in the match mix.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:19 PM, Anonymous ExurbanKevin said…

    Speaking as someone who's trying to shoot the PRGC match each month...

    See you there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004