Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday

Got a better caption or photoshop for this unsourced pic? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar! If you're lucky, I'll be too busy to blog and you'll keep your ad up for weeks!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL. You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your organic fresh produce.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday Night.

WINNER!

Reader Skip wins with:
Comrade, it seems that you did not pass.
You cannot be employed here, unless you know stuff 'bout rockets.
Skip, let me know if you'd rather advertise something else.

Other Contests

Support your Local Gunfighter
Family Security Matters
Outside the Beltway
RT's Ponderings
Wizbang

Labels:

10 Comments:

  • At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Wyatt Earp said…

    Man on right: "Dear Leader, I am not sure that there is a market for your bottled urine."

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger Timmeehh said…

    What do you mean, my piss is radioactive?

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Al said…

    "As I said earlier, as our 'Dear Leader' you don't need to provide a urine sample"

    "But I already filled the whole bottle!"

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Anonymous davidc said…

    Tell Hillary that this is Korean beer, she'll never know the difference.

     
  • At 2:54 AM, Blogger Skip said…

    Comrad, it seems that you did not pass.
    You cannot be employed here, unless you know stuff 'bout rockets.

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    Shoot this horse. That will be our nation's food allotment

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger BobG said…

    "It tasted better the first time I drank it."

     
  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    Pyong
    yang
    beer
    come
    out
    of
    HERE!

     
  • At 12:31 AM, Blogger cmblake6 said…

    Damn, y'all beat me to so many beer ones. How about "Since you North Korean doctor, you taste and tell what wrong with me".

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Cargosquid said…

    LESS FILLING!
    TASTES LIKE DEAR LEADER'S PEE!

    "I like it. It'll sell. Well,...they'll have to drink it anyway...."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004