Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Got a better caption or photoshop for this unsourced pic? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar! If you're lucky, I'll be too busy to blog and you'll keep your ad up for weeks!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL. You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your organic fresh produce.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday Night.

WINNER!

Lil Bro wins with the low-brow humor that seems to run in the family:

Let me explain why the cucumber display smells like a cod boat.

Other Contests

Support Your Local Gunfighter
Family Security Matters
Outside the Beltway
RT's Ponderings
Sonic Frog
Wizbang

Labels:

11 Comments:

  • At 9:39 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    Let me explain why the cucumber display smells like a cod boat.

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger Gunmart said…

    But remember... Some animals are more equal then others.

     
  • At 12:28 AM, Blogger Cargosquid said…

    lil bro for the win.

    That one is SOOOOOO wrong..... ;)

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Gerald said…

    And first, I don't need no stinkin' teleprompters!

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Wyatt Earp said…

    Listen here, I do not have "melons" to squeeze, but I am very open to someone checking my banana.

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Step away from the Cheetos, fatty!

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Anonymous TJIC said…

    Re: "I am TJIC":

    Thanks for the support!

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger dr mac said…

    At home, I have only one vegetable in my garden.

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger John DuMond said…

    Vegetables? Check.

    Fruits? Check.

    Nuts? Most definitely.

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Skip said…

    Taters are good for ya, just look at my booty.

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Jerry The Geek said…

    Honey, listen to me now. It doesn't matter what color you are; the ONE thing that really counts is how HOT you are!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004