Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

It's a Wrap

This weekend I joined some classmates in a 48-Hour Movie Challenge and I got to man the boom for the entire production. Being a Nine Buddhas Production (Chris Raboin, Director), the 3-minute video was jam-packed with local acting talent. Chris always puts on a generous feed and provides good equipment. That's one of his Canon EOS 7Ds on the tripod and a Sennheiser MK416 shotgun mic on the carbon-fiber boom. Kick ass.

There was lots of eye candy, this being show biz and all. It's tough work holding a mic over a hot tub full of beautiful girls, but someone's gotta do it.

Update: Our film "Confidence Game" was disqualified for an award because it was submitted mere minutes after the deadline. That's one of the drawbacks of shooting a movie in Tucson for a Film Festival in Phoenix. Chris said it turned out great and I should expect the DVD soon. I won't be YouTubing it since some of the participants are SAG members.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004