Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until End of Contest

Got a better caption or photoshop for this Reuters pic? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar! If you're lucky, I'll be too busy to blog and you'll keep your ad up for weeks!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL. You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your now un-PC lawn ornaments.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday Night.

WINNER!

Labels:

9 Comments:

  • At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Wyatt Earp said…

    The fisting of America continues.

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "Sorry Madame Speaker... can I have my gavel back now?"

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Stretch said…

    "... and that's when Michelle started to squeeze them."

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Photoshop: A fist full of dollars? Or is that OPiuM?

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    Teleprompter: [clench fist] These aren't the droid you are looking for... Suddenly secret service personnel pounce on a Fox News reporter on a brown hooded robe.

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger BobG said…

    "I've got your stimulus, right here..."

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Cargosquid said…

    Jake Tanner....I find your lack of faith....disturbing....

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Cargosquid said…

    D'oh! Jake Tapper!

     
  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Thanks!, Cowboy! Appreciate it sincerely.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004