Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, September 06, 2010

The Real Photoshop

Back when I had a lot of time, ideas, and energy to blog, I "photoshopped" in a program other than Photoshop (all hail Adobe!). It was Macromedia's Fireworks, when has since been bought up by Adobe. Now that I'm taking classes teaching several apps in Adobe's Creative Suite, I figured I might as well buy it instead of fighting to use the school computers to practice on. That, and the ability to work while sipping a frosty rum drink wearing nothing but my underwear, is worth the price of the Education Edition of the software.

Other goodies in the Suite: After Effects and Flash. On the other hand, now i've got two copies of the execrable Premiere Pro.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004