Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, August 27, 2010

I'm Baaack!

Got back to the Olde Pueblo at 1 am Wednesday with eyes full of gravel and a toothache developing. Got woken by the Red Cross Lady around 10 am asking for a blood donation, which I immediately scheduled for 1 pm since school would start the next day. Added to my ARC T-Shirt collection and my Gallon Pin collection as I donated pint #96.

Had a blast with the Family while I was back East on vacation, even though it was only two weeks. The only shooty goodness was sharing two cylinders of 1860 Army cap-and-ball Pyrodex smoke generation with Lil Bro. No side-trip to Maryland, but at least the longer Summer semester resulted in two A's to push my GPA up to 3.9-something. Today, I put on my long-pants and went back to school. On tap this semester: Film Animation, Location Audio, Multimedia Design: Flash, and Photoshop. Looks like more Blog applications than career fodder, but I'm okay with that.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004