Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Busy, Busy

Actually, I've been screwing off a lot, succumbing to vicious nap attacks because my Biology/Nutrition class is over and my free time usually isn't spent socializing or on yard work. Now it's time to get off the mark, finish off my Cinema History class and get the Ranger ready for a road trip back East. Wouldn't you know I just got two inquiries about (short) indie movie projects! A double for the end of this week and another for the end of the month (hopefully after my return for the next semester). Being the outside contractor, I probably won't get in on the paying gig this week, but the music video ought to be good experience and I'm really looking forward to the Western that's coming up at the end of the month. I might be doing the Armorer thing for this one.

But meanwhile, it's time to pop The Day the Earth Stood Still into the DVD slot....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004