Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky: Scroll down for new stuff.

Got a better caption or photoshop for this pic from my Human Biology and Nutrition Final Project? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar! If you're lucky, I'll be too busy to blog and you'll keep your ad up for weeks!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL. You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your 1975 Pinto.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday p.m.

WINNER!

ExUrbKevin wins with:

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Wyatt Earp said…

    "And after picking up a few M-60's, my Zombie Preparedness Kit will be complete!"

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    Purchasing only FDA-recalled food, Bob made an even bigger mistake when he neglected to pickup a 24-pack of 2-ply Charmin.

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger BobG said…

    "Just eat this stuff, and you too can look like me..."

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Heartless Libertarian said…

    Unable to figure out why his groceries keep falling out of the basket, CB finally gives up and sits down to RTFM.

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Anonymous mostly cajun said…

    "And there's half an angus steer hanging in the walk-in coller. We're set!"

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    OK, now this was much fun. I swears!

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Anonymous RT said…

    Went to Whole Foods, today and spent $100.

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Anonymous ExurbanKevin said…

    Bug Out Bag - You're doing it wrong.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004