Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, May 09, 2009

TGIF Shuffle -- No Doubt to Rob Zombie

Took a break from studying for my last final (Video Editing) to join the Evil Geniuses at the ACTS Pre-Match Head Shed Meeting and Dinner (I actually had an appetite!). Since there wasn't supposed to be any shooting on this trip, I took the Stang, my recreational vehicle, to justify driving all that distance (yeah, guys, I needed extra motivation). There wasn't supposed to be any shooting, and there wasn't, but I suppose that's the rationale behind picking meeting venues that don't serve alcohol. I'll bet everybody but Kelly's daughter was packing heat. God Bless Arizona!

Yup, the wind noise from driving the ragtop kept me from listening to tunes, so here's another Shuffle:

1. Oleta Adams "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me"
2. Redbone "Come and Get Your Love"
3. Queensryche "The Needle Lies"
4. Peter Frampton "Do You Feel Like I Do?
5. Queensryche "Another Rainy Night (Without You)"
6. Queen "Crazy Little Thing Called Love"
7. Rainbow "Stone Cold"
8. Pantera "Mission: Impossible"
9. Pink Floyd "Atom Heart Mother Suite"
10. Outlaws "Ghost Riders in the Sky"
11. Rita Coolidge "Words"
12. Peter Gabriel "Shaking the Tree"
13. Pink Floyd "Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun"
14. Paul McCartney "Goodnight Tonight"
15. Outfield "Your Love"
16. Pretenders "Every Day is Like Sunday"
17. Pink Floyd "See Emily Play"
18. Rita Coolidge "Something Said Love"
19. Queensryche "Breaking the Silence"
20. Patsy Cline "Walking After Midnight"

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Joanie said…

    You never cease to amaze me with your music collection. Rita Coolidge and Queensryche? Now THERE'S some diversity!

    Bet that iPod Nobama gave the Queen didn't have quite that good of a selection.

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Who says my daughter wasn't packing? j/k! You can be assured that I even carry when going to the bathroom at home!

    BTW, like the inclusion of some Operation Mindcrime in that playlist. Good stuff!

     
  • At 12:33 AM, Blogger cmblake6 said…

    All superb tunes. I've gotta come shooting with you, cowboy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004