Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, September 08, 2008

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday -- Scroll Down for New Stuff
Got a caption or photoshop for this unsourced photo? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even that unopened Speed Racer DVD.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday Night.

Winner!

Rodney Dill channels an oriental Bugs Bunny with:
"This not Pismo beach... must have taken wong turn at Albuquerque!

Other Contests

Gone Rick Motel (I tied for 1st Place last week!)
Outside the Beltway
Family Security Matters
WILLisms
Wizbang
RT's Ponderings
Support your Local Gunfighter

Labels:

13 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    when I was 5 my mommy said to go in the back yard and dig a hole and not stop until....

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    "Hey G.I., wanna come jump in my hole?"

     
  • At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didn't realize the mighty sarlacc enjoyed Japanese food.

     
  • At 1:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am NOT Michelle Malkin!!!

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "This not Pismo beach... must have taken wong turn at Albuquerque

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    Fox Hore

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Kevin said…

    Although Mimi did save a lot of money, she was disappointed to have arrived in China too late for the Olympics.

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do you have any toilet paper?

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This last one was 14.5 inches long and weighs a total of 11.6 Katiecourics. It bears a striking resemblance to an oriental Bono.

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Dennis said…

    Hey Guys....This Rabbit Hole is pretty deep....

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    'Lookie! Lookie! My deepest nookie!'

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    A pshop entry.

    Because my earlier caption really sucks!

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Grandpa-Old Soldier said…

    Sombody kicked me in the icehole

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004