Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Grrl Power

Democrats have clearly demonstrated for all to see this week that being a womyn, and therefore blessed by the protections of feminism and Correct Thinking, is defined not by having ovaries, but, rather, by having Democrat ovaries. If you fail that test, they're not ovaries, they're merely undescended testicles. And you are therefore subject to all the hate and abuse that can be tossed your way, and none may dare call it misogyny.

Such is the world of the spittle-flecked Left these days.

--the Armorer

So true. Sorta describes the vitriol I got back when my latest Palin photoshops circulated on my old Email group. I guess Girl Power is only worthy when it's dedicated to killing fetuses.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004