Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Blazin!

Got my DSL account hooked up this morning, and aside from the 30 minute chit-chat with the guy in India, the whole thing was pretty painless. If you don't count sore muscles and a stubbed toes from moving furniture as pain. Yes, I had to disband the Ultimate Living Room Work/Play Station to bring the setup closer to a phone jack. So, my living room will almost look like a normal person's... except for that big dye stain in the carpet where the Korean pillow has been sitting for four years.

I exiled my dinky old computer desk to the reloading room and hauled one of my gunshow-size folding tables into the Master Bedroom. Now I've got a nice size work area if I don't clutter it like I tend to do. Oh well, no more surfing while co-witnessing a football game; at least I ought to get my surfing done faster now that I don't have to wait for even simple graphics to load.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Nate said…

    Now you're cooking with gas!

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, DSL is pretty sweet, isn't it?

    Here's the sad thing: After you get used to it, it starts to seem slow....

    Sucks to be spoiled.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004