Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday -- Scroll Down for New Stuff

Not the Winning Caption:
Concentrated fire : A security agent shoots an non-lethal weapon during a presentation for the press in Nova Iguaçu, 40 km away from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. (AFP/Vanderlei Almeida)

Got a caption or photoshop for this AFP photo? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even the .454 Casull that you're too big a sissy to fire!

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday PM.

Winner!

The Ninth Stage wins with:
I know it's supposed to be non-lethal, but with that New York trigger I think I just squeezed one off in my pants.
Runner-up Kees wins a link with this photoshop.

Other Contests:

Support Your Local Gunfighter (1st Place last week!)
Public Pondering (1st Place last week!)
Gone Rick Motel
Outside the Beltway
WILLisms
Right Pundits
Wizbang

Labels:

19 Comments:

  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Here's a captioned poster.

    I'm guessing that's a Bersa Thunder, but the muzzle doesn't match the 9mm or 45 Thunder's pics. That flipped round isn't .380, is it? If it is, well, non-lethal, unless you squint real hard... ;D

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Dr. StrangeGun said…

    That's a CZ82 or CZ83, and I wonder just how it came to be non-lethal...

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "I'd like these 'non-lethal' weapons more if sumpin came out the front, too!"

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No weapon is lethal if your damn eyes are closed!

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What is this guy doing, trying to hold a fart in while shooting. And what is with the lip bitting. Is it that painful to keep from farting at the range or did he forget his dentures at home.

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    Dave suffered from premature ejection.

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know my .380 conceal carry is very lethal with the pow-R-ball ammo in it. I had an ex-police officer confirm that for me. Also, shooting a short barrel gun with powerful ammo, takes quite the skill-thank you very much!
    Daisycat.

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jim was relieved when he realized that it was April 1st as he shot his buddy's new "Bersa Big Thunder" in .500 S&W.
    Mark

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Deathlok said…

    Unable to arrest Juan on gun violations, the charges of Smoking in a restricted area held.

    or

    The Test and Evaluation of the new Non-lethal Weapon was a failure. The cigarette butt cartridges proved to be more lethal than the previously used lead.

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger KeesKennis said…

    The caption is correct, you just have to change the picture.
    I present you
    http://keeskennis.blogspot.com/2008/04/that-time-of-week-again.html
    This is a PS Competition after all.

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Watch that slide the one I shot today bit me, homey.

    -Mope

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope none of the guys from the range see me with this thing, is this called a "Lady Remington"?

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger Gollum said…

    Hm. Black leather . . . mustache . . . eyes closed . . must be SWAT.

     
  • At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know it's supposed to be non-lethal, but with that New York trigger I think I just squeezed one off in my pants.

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    Australian for Gun Control: Using both hands.

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Caption Contest:

    "Smoking gun? You wanna find the Smoking gun? I go your smoking gun right here !!?

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CSI just loves idiots like this guy .. he makes their job easy.

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger ToAsTy! said…

    Ok, who put the 30-pound trigger springs in my gun?

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger The Old Man said…

    You know, this is really a photo of ex-Steelers coach Bill Cowher firing his new cap gun....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004