Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Fuck You Barry HUSSEIN Obama

You go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing’s replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton Administration, and the Bush Administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. And it’s not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.
From the huffpo

As someone who has spent his formative years in the small town of Lehighton PA, worshiping at SS. Peter and Paul Catholic Church, and learning gun safety (and gun fun!) at my dear Dad's elbow and at my Law Enforcement Explorer Post at the National Guard Armory... let me try out my Kenny B. impersonation:
I was not angry since I came to France
Until this instant.
Take a trumpet, herald;
Ride thou unto the horsemen on yon hill: If they will fight with us, bid them come down, Or void the field; they do offend our sight: If they'll do neither, we will come to them, And make them skirr away, as swift as stones Enforced from the old Assyrian slings: Besides, we'll cut the throats of those we have, And not a man of them that we shall take Shall taste our mercy. Go and tell them so.
-- Henry V.


Note to any Secret Service types who might be reading this: this post is nothing more than a metaphor of my utter disgust at the candidate's rhetoric. I wouldn't piss on said candidate if he was on fire, let alone dirty a weapon in his direction.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger CrankyProf said…

    I'd not piss on him, but I might give him a nice cup of kerosene.

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Baracky isn't much longer in this campaign now. I call end of the line...

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger Old NFO said…

    Frikkin ridiculous- He doesn't have aplan, so blame guns...sigh...

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great post!

    I made an entire post around what you said in yours.

    Fuck O'Bammy.

    He just picked a fight.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004