Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday -- Scroll Down for New Stuff

Not the winning caption:

U.S. President George W. Bush (L) shakes hands with Eli Manning, quarterback for the New York Giants football team, (2nd R), after speaking about The National President's Challenge in the East Garden of the White House in Washington, March 20, 2008. From L-R are: Bush, Executive Director of the President's Council on Physical Fitness Melissa Johnson, Manning, and fitness celebrity Denise Austin. REUTERS/Larry Downing (UNITED STATES)

Got a caption or photoshop for this Reuters photo? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your that case of ping-pong balls you're trying to sell!

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday PM.

Winner!

Doh! Lil Bro wins again with:

Listen up sonny boy, I can make an entire population shit Susie B. Anthony's when I pickup "my FOOTBALL".

Thanks for playing, y'all!

Other Contests:

Gone Rick Motel (1st Place last week!)
Support You Local Gunfighter (2nd Place last week)












Outside the Beltway
WILLisms
Right Pundits
Blonde Sagacity
Villainous Company
Dazed and Confuzed
Public Pondering

Labels:

11 Comments:

  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    "Bush-Eli, People Died!"

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do ya think you could get me Payton's autograph?

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger catfish said…

    I still can't believe that this doofus beat the Cowboys!

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah buddy, well at least I'll still have a job this time next year...

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Hey, is this another case of the less-talented brother out-achieving the other?

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "Well ya are kinda big... but I don't know that I would say giant."

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Sezme said…

    Bush: "I guess we both know a little something about dropping the ball."

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Listen up sonny boy, I can make an entire population shit Susie B. Anthony's when I pickup "my FOOTBALL".

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Man meets the Mann.

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger Grandpa-Old Soldier said…

    It was good for me, how about your.

     
  • At 11:59 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Skinny, thinking, blonde in the middle..

    "I'll bet Obama could really out-elevate this discourse..."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004