Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday

Without Lil Bro slaving away in the photo mines for me, I had to unearth this nugget myself. Got a caption or photoshop for this picture? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your prize market pig!

Judging begins Monday PM.

Winner!

Tam at View from the Porch wins with:
"NBA scout George Jablonski thanked his lucky stars for the day he joined the National Guard on a dare."

Other Contests:
Gone Rick Motel
Rodney Dill
WILLisms
Bagel Blogger
Public Pondering
Right Pundits
Wyatt Earp

Photoshops:

Labels:

15 Comments:

  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    G.I. Low.

     
  • At 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The military's new service: Mini-Marine. Portable. Capable. Well-armed. The perfect accessory to any fledgling democracy.

     
  • At 6:12 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "Why you keep calling me 'Chewie,' GI?"

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Ssssteve said…

    "Mongo like GI!"

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Deathlok said…

    I think I broke his freakin' neck.

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Deathlok said…

    Iraqi leaders once again deny the use of The Rack for interrogation of its prisoners.

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger BobG said…

    Lurch has been happy since he embraced Islam.

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger BobG said…

    I think this guy is going to need more than just 72 virgins...

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    PFC Gutierrez tries out a pair of captured al Qaeda Night Vision Goggles

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    In Islamic countries, the "Buddy G.I." has replaced the "Buddy Christ" as the most popular trinket.

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "Aren't you kinda short for a storm trooper?"

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "I will hug him and pet him and name him George."

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Tam said…

    NBA scout George Jablonski thanked his lucky stars for the day he joined the National Guard on a dare.

     
  • At 4:07 AM, Blogger Ator said…

    Goliath vs David... Enough said!

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You must be at least this tall to ride Disney's new Pirates of the Persian Gulf.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004