Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Tagged

By a Jewelry Blogger, even! Oh, the humanity! Well, I'm in enough trouble with her already, so I better play along....

The rules:

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name.

3. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

4. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Well, my middle name is Edward, but nobody calls anybody Edward, right?

E -- Easy
D -- Dull

Short and sweet, just like me! Heh. Now I only need to annoy two bloggers. Methinx I'll visit my Lil Sister's MySpace page and give her the news. And give Desert Cat something to do....

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Pretty Things said…

    Ha ha! Thanks for playing, you're off the hook, and I won't bother you with that kind of stuff anymore! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004