Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What's the Firearm?

Okay, it's a Glock 30, methinx. Who do you think I am? ACE?

Now if you could tell me her name, I'd be impressed!

(ACE seems to be running low on the hot chicks with guns pics...hey, Ladies! Help him out! Or just send 'em to me, and I'll see he gets 'em.)

(And ladies, if the bad guy is close, you might not want to present the weapon like that...maybe holding low just above your belly button. It's your safety I'm thinking of. All part of the free service.)

ACE needs PhotoShop.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the link and the help, CB. I returned the favor.

    It's starting to take way too much time searching through the many images of scantily clothed women holding firearms to find a firearm of interest together with a girl adequately clothed for a G-rated site.

    Even when the girl is adequately covered, the firearm is often a common one: Glock (hard to distinguish models), Beretta 92, AR variant, AK-47, Colt or S&W revolver, etc.

    So, I'm using more images without women. But, I'll occasionally have one.

    ACE

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    Absolutely. I think it's a Glock. Model? Not sure.

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    It's gotta be a 29 (10-mm) or 30 (.45), based on the big front on the guide rod (I think those are the only two models with the dual-spring rod). I say 30 'cuz the muzzle looks .45-big.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004