Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Birthday Benelli!

Well, I missed it on BAG Day, so I got it for my 46th Birthday. The day was actually Wednesday, but I usually don't even bother leaving the house until Fridays (free ferret litter papers available on the base...some call it Desert Lightning). Thanks to Mom and my wonderful sisters (and their dashing SOs) for subsidizing this and to Lil Bro for keeping me fed and entertained. I've already ordered a longer mag extension and I'll get some kind of shell carrier soon.

Quick boom-booms next Sunday!

Seems I share a Birthday with KeesKennis! Happy 54th, Old Man!

Today is DaGoddess' Birthday...methinx she's 29, or something. :)

Figures, it's the two blogs I have the worst trouble commenting on....

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just beautimous.

     
  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger catfish said…

    hey cool! Guns for b-days are great!!!

     
  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger KeesKennis said…

    Hey Blob

    Looks like I WILL have to comment here and fill in the f*ckin DFJHKLKLHFDSASSFDHNNNJJNJKMVDCD

    Thank you for the wishes and the Very Best to a Taurean.

    May you make the X-Ring at all times.

    Nic S

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Fits said…

    Congrats and Happy Birthday

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sahweet!

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have good taste, my friend. Happy birthday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004