Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Crypto-Thing


I didn't expect anybody to get my first crypto-thing. There's only one person on my blogroll who has a chance of figuring it out all by himself and he's on a hiatus. I won't tell you what the two messages read...maybe he'll come back.

Anyway, this one is much less encrypted.

Answer: REM + EMF - (One of the twins; that's E and M) = REMF ("Rear Echelon Mother-F****er)

Darn those obscure bands!

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I guess it would help if I knew who the people in the photos were.

     
  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Yes, it would....

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger American Warmonger said…

    Michael Stipe (From R.E.M)
    +
    New Kids on The Block?
    -
    One of the Olsen Twins? Ashley maybe? Mary Kate?

    For the love of God please don't tell me Michael Stipe is going to be the new lead singer for NKOTB!

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Search for relevance, my son.

    And do the math.

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I messed with the first one and could only come up with "Barbarian Shooter". But then ma lil pointy haid started hurtin' so I stopped. The wingding stumped me even more.

    This one...probably totally irrelevant but I thought the chick was Blonde. I blame it on auld age eyes.

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm happy to say that I don't know any of those people that Jeremy named.

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger LBJ said…

    great Bob - I have a Ph.D. and couldn't even come close. . .guess I need to watch more TV. Or something.
    cheers. . .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004