Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday

Got a good caption or photoshop for this picture? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. Since ImageShack has been quirky lately, if you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even the junker car you're trying to sell!! Judging begins Monday PM.

WINNERS! It's a tie!

Resurgemus:













Wyatt Earp:
"Hey, I don't have to go to Iraq . . . and I've seen Princess Di naked!"

Other Contests:

Wyatt Earp (2nd Pace last week!)












Bullwinkle Blog (2nd Place last week!)
Mr Bagel (2nd Place last week!)
Outside the Beltway
Right Pundits
Willisms

Photoshops/Animations












EHROSS

Labels:

17 Comments:

  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    "Hey, I don't have to go to Iraq . . . and I've seen Princess Di naked!"

     
  • At 4:51 AM, Blogger Ator said…

    Harry: "OMG dude! You really need to trim those nose hair!"
    ----------------
    Harry: "Jeez, I would kill for a beer right now!"
    ----------------
    Harry: "I wonder if my sword is better than Hiro's?"
    ----------------

     
  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "Well you should've thought of going before we started."

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Ator said…

    Harry: "Damn, I wish my skin was such a pasty white..."

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My pointy thing's longer than yours, old chap.

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Harry : Did you fart?

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger BobG said…

    "Do I have the right end pointed up?"

     
  • At 1:51 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Cowboy~! Ya killin' me...I couldn't really find a way to add a 'dress-up' to my entry.

    You'll have to scroll down just a little...

    ;D

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger American Warmonger said…

    Don't worry old chap! I'll take really good care of your wife in the palace while you're off in Iraq. By the by, you wouldn't happen to have any extra condoms, would you?

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger American Warmonger said…

    For some reason my blogger accound doesn't like by gmail account. This is:

    Jeremy H. Bol
    American Warmonger
    http://warmonger.mu.nu

    Hey Budd!

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger Mr Bagel said…

    How come my uniform has three big red circles in each other on it?

    regards Mr Bagel
    Visit: Mr Bagel for his latest Caption Contest

     
  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger Ator said…

    Harry: Hmm Ralph, about last night - I understand and still see a future for us..."

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Master Frodo, is this really Rivendell?

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger LBJ said…

    You mean all we get to defend outselves is these?????

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 1:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey! They like me! They really like me!

    [uh-oh... prepare for the Blob-o-lanche!]

    Thanks!
    jp

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    Thanks for the win, Cowboy! (Hell, I'll take a tie any day.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004