Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Famous Koreans for $500, Alex


I've got too much to say about the murders at VT and the political/media storm that's sure to follow... and I'm not gonna say it. It won't ease the suffering of those who lost loved ones nor will it prevent mass murders from happening again.

I endorse the practice of erasing the perp's name (and face) from history to deter others who see a similar vile act as a step toward immortality. That said, let me once rub this in the faces of Koreans who burn our flag whenever an American GI is alleged to have committed a crime in Korea.

There. I'm done now.



Sorry. I'm really done now.

Update: Really done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004