Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, April 16, 2007

BAG Day Contest

Guess what I end up getting and You can win a 1-Week Blog Ad on my side bar. I haven't got it yet...and I might not be able to find one in time for BAG Day, but I've decided to pull the trigger on a Buy a Gun Day purchase.

One guess only! If your guess changes my mind-- and I buy your suggestion -- you get a 2-Week Blog Ad! The only persons disqualified from participating in this contest are Jon and Piter.

Update: Still haven't bought it...there's a gun show at the end of the month! I'm bringing my Daewoo DP-51, Walther PPKS, and M43 StarFire along for sale/trade goods.

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • At 6:20 AM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    A Ruger Bisley Vaquero with bird's head grips in .45 Colt. Because that's what I would get, if I was going to spend my return on a gun.

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmm, would it be an Overland and Stagecoach Shotgun?

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oops. Better link here.

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger trainer said…

    alandp grabbed my suggestion, so I'll go with my first choice.

    A Schofield Smith #3 in .45LC

     
  • At 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did I Win!?

    Did I?

    Did I ?

    Huh?

     
  • At 1:27 AM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    usc,

    Uh...I don't know...I haven't bought anything yet. It's conceivable that I could live with yet another double barrel.

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I saw a post above that leads me to believe that your bag day wish is the same as mine.

    M1 Carbine from CMP? Going on sale at the end of the month.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004