Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Caption/Photoshop Friday

On top til Monday

Caption or Photoshop this picture and you could win the highly coveted Blog Ad spot on my sidebar!

You need not own a blog to win; I'll advertise your business, favorite charity, or even pics of your dog!

If you're just adding caption balloons to the pic, save yourself the trouble and put the text in comments. "Guy in red shirt sez:...etc."


Photoshops:












EHROSS' animated entry will get its own post after I squeeze all 5 MBs of it up to ImageShack was too big for ImageShack, so you'll just have to use your imagination.

Or you can squint at this:

Winner!
Rodney Dill: I'll get the plunger in a minute, happy hour ain't over yet.
Thanks for playing!

Other Contests
Links swiped from Rodney Dill.

11 Comments:

  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger BobG said…

    "The beer ran out of them as fast as they poured it in..."

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    I'll get the plunger in a minute, happy hour ain't over yet.

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    For the one year anniversary of hurricane Katrina, Budweiser introduced its latest brew, "Ghiardia Lite". Its motto, "Two exits no waiting".

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Go behind which tree?

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    "I don't think the heavy stuff's gonna come down for quite some time."

     
  • At 5:38 AM, Blogger KeesKennis said…

    Hi Blob

    Mine at
    http://keeskennis.blogspot.com/2007/03/stubborn-on-st-paddys-day.html

    Cheers

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Deathlok said…

    1. To his folly, The bar owner soon learned why he shouldn't have removed the wastelevel trough at the bar.

    2. Wyatt again complains about the "No Cameras At Man's Weekend" Rule.

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger John DuMond said…

    The Sewer Workers Local 714 office party was off to a rollicking start.

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Effluent said…

    "...or I'll put me ciggy out on yer forehead!"

    I'm with that guy (or gal)!

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    P-shop at http://blogonomicon.eponym.com/blog/_archives/2007/3/17/2813272.html

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger elliot said…

    My apologies to Cowboy Blog for my large file size, please remove it to save space, I have set up a blog
    and posted the animation to:
    http://elliot-ross.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004