Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Have a Slug

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Ya know I'm always tempted to put a few drops of motor oil into my Bushmills just to remind me I'm drinking hard liquor. Too smooth.

Like the OB Maekju glass? Genuine stolen from a Songtan Korea bar in a lady's purse. Thought it would be fitting, seeing as how Koreans are the "Irish of Asia." They keep saying that...everybody wants to be Irish. Sure, it's all fun and games until someone has a potato famine and has to mine coal for a dollar a day.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:42 AM, Blogger El Capitan said…

    I ran into a hard-drinking crew of Irish (as in just got off of Aer Lingus, from Donegal or somewhere) in Chicago about 1992, and they gave me no end of grief for admitting drinking Bushmills. They insisted that this evil Irish nectar called John Power & Son was the only acceptable poteen for drinking in quantity.

    I've been hooked ever since, but it is hard to acquire reliably.

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mmmmm...booze'n'slugs, or is it slugs of booze.
    Yer pal,
    Bullseye

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004