Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, March 16, 2007

About that Range Report

Piter, Lisa, and Billy B. backed out of shooting this week and I woke up with my eyes pasted shut this morning. Ideally, I would have gone to the range Thursday with Piter and the Biker Chick, gone again Friday with Billy Budd, then joined Billy for a jaunt down to the TRC this weekend to try a Cowboy Action Shoot.

Piter got called up for work Thursday, Lisa's still a whiny cripple [CB ducks flying objects], and Billy's got a business to run...and I really, really hate going shooting by myself. Looks like I might have to brave the crowds this weekend to finally break in BoG2 and get some long-range practice with the SOCOM-16.

Ya know, this warning is totally alien to me. When I read "You may fart," I see that as the granting of permission. Thank you! I think I will!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brutal.......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004